What are Mantras or Affirmations?
Mantras were created by the ancient Hindus. Over time, they spread into the Far East, and Buddhists and many other spiritual groups worked with mantras to keep their minds and thoughts positive.
For centuries mantras have been credited for their powerful transformative effects. Simply put, mantras in meditation or repeated daily give the mind and brain something more positive to do instead of dwelling on the negative and fearful thoughts created by the ego.
Mantras work in a subtle way when chanted with surrender and intent. When mantras are repeated with the intent to create positivity in your life, the vibrations from the words you repeat have the power to free your mind from illusion. Here are ten affirmations that have helped me and many of my clients overcome the ego-created illusions.
- With Source I am unlimited and powerful.
- “Every day, in every way, I’m getting better, better, and better.” – Laura Silva
- By changing my thoughts, I change my life.
- Holding positive thoughts helps me raise my vibration.
- I love who I am, and what I have become.
- I fully and completely love and accept myself.
- I give my mind and body permission to heal.
- Every cell, muscle, tissue, fiber, and bone in my body is working with its intelligence to heal.
- Each and every day I feel energized, rejuvenated, rebuilt, and recharged.
- I am grateful for all that is good in my life.
- I am the magnet that continually attracts positive opportunities, situations, and people into my life.
- I forgive myself and others, and peacefully detach and release myself from that energy.
- My mind and body are healthy, vibrant, energized, and filled with love and peace.
- The universe guides my every step toward my mission, goals, and dreams.
- I have the intelligence and the qualities that make me successful in all areas of my life.
- My positive thoughts lead me to love, happiness, health, and prosperity.
- My life is filled with positivity, love, and prosperity.
- I acknowledge my self-worth, and I am filled with love for myself and others around me.
- I am love and I radiate love, light, and confidence.
- I am the magnet that attracts love into my life that is perfect, passionate, committed and kind.