The Many Benefits of Spiritual Healing
The word “spiritual” refers to the Divine nature of the energy/healing, which comes from the Universe. Spiritual healing is not a religion; therefore, the healing energy from the Divine Source is available to all of us, no matter what our religious or spiritual beliefs may be.
Through therapeutic guided meditation, achieved in a peaceful, safe, and secure environment, Kristine helps you overcome all your past barriers and blockages and gracefully welcome happiness, joy, love, peace, and profound healing into your mind, body, and spirit.
It is important to note that during a healing session, you do not give up your free will. Rather, you simply learn that whenever you feel stuck, you can choose to “let go,” trust, and let the Universe bring you the answers you seek. When solutions to problems aren’t immediately apparent, learning how to surrender and let go helps alleviate fears, worries, and anxiety. By achieving peace of mind, you are able to find a deep sense of security, safety, and personal empowerment in your everyday life. With more reliance and trust in the Universe, it becomes easier for you to live without fear or worry of the challenges that life may bring.
In addition, as you progress in your healing sessions, you develop a deeper connection with the Divine healing energies and you begin to experience greater degrees of unconditional love in your life. Being free from judgment toward yourself and others allows you to tremendously increase your self-confidence and sense of self-worth. Thus, you begin to experience less fear and more joy; paving the way to manifesting everything you want and need in your life.
BENEFITS OF SPIRITUAL HEALING THROUGH GUIDED MEDITATION
- Look and Feel Young – slow down the aging process
- Sharpen your focus
- Increase stamina
- Increase your chances of fertility
- Melt away the extra pounds by melting away years of unresolved internal issues
- Reduce blood pressure and pain
- Eliminate insomnia
- Strengthen the immune system
- Decrease respiratory rate
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Forgive self and others
- Increase your happiness and improve your relationships
- Increase wisdom, creativity, focus, concentration, motivation, and memory
- Overcome addictions
- Increase mental balance and health
- Achieve inner peace
- Unite mind, body, & spirit and accept yourself as the perfect creation that you are
- Find your life purpose
- Increase the capacity of unconditional love for self and others